Watermelon Fruit Pizza
- 1 whole watermelon
- 1 pint heavy whipping cream
- 6 ounces blackberries
- 6 ounces blueberries
- 1 pound strawberries
- 1 sprig fresh mint
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- Carefully saw the watermelon into one or more 1-inch round slabs. Slice about 5 strawberries for each pizza you plan to make. Chop the mint.
- Use a high-speed blender or an electric mixer to whip cream and vanilla just until firm (don't over-mix, or you'll get butter!)
- Spread whipped cream on the watermelon "crust," then top with berries and mint.
- Cut each pizza into eight equal slices and serve immediately.
FIND MORE RECIPES AT SUPERHEALTHYKIDS.COM