There are lots of ways to focus on your own health and also the health of the environment by going green this week! Here are our top 5 Super Healthy Ideas for Going Green this St. Patrick’s Day:
- 1) Use your Feet! For places that are within reasonable walking distance, put on some comfortable shoes and walk or bike.
- 2) Drink Smarter. Instead of disposable water bottles, try using a reusable bottle.
- 3) Grow a Garden. This ensures that you get healthy and natural fruits and vegetables, and gives back to the environment in the process.
- 4) Use recycled cloth or canvas bags when you go to the grocery store A good way to make a trip to the store fun for the kids too because they can bring their own bag!
- 5) Eat Green Everyday! Green veggies are incredibly easy on the environment! Buy green food, and eat them daily! Here are a compilation of some of our favorite green foods:
Top 5 Ways to Go Green for St. Patrick’s Day