Sweet Potato Taquitos Recipe
- 3 cups - sweet potatoes
- 1 can - black beans
- 1/2 - red onion
- 1/2 cup - cilantro leaves
- 1 tablespoon - lime juice
- 1 teaspoon - cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon - garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon - salt
For dipping sauce:
- 1 - avocado
- 1/4 cup - Greek yogurt or sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon - lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon - cumin
- 1/8 teaspoon - salt
- Cook and peel sweet potatoes using your preferred method.
- Preheat oven to 425* F. Spray a large baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Finely dice half an onion and roughly chop 1/2 cup of cilantro leaves. Rinse and drain a can of black beans.
- Combine sweet potato, beans, cilantro, onion, and spices in a bowl. Mash together well.
- Fill 6-inch tortillas with about 1/3 cup of sweet potato filling. Roll and place seam-side down on baking sheet.
- Meanwhile, mash together the dipping sauce: avocado, sour cream or Greek yogurt, lime, cumin, and salt.
- Bake for 20 minutes, flipping halfway through. Serve warm.
FIND MORE RECIPES AT SUPERHEALTHYKIDS.COM