Fresh Cucumber Roll-ups
- 4 ounce – cream cheese
- 1 medium – cucumber
- 1/2 medium – bell pepper, yellow
- 1/2 cup strips or slices – carrot
- Soften cream cheese to room temperature and mix with a spoon to soften.
- Wash and dry your cucumber. Using a vegetable peeler, slice into really thin strips (thinner cucumbers work best).
- Cut bell pepper into matchstick pieces. I used a quarter each of red pepper and yellow, but you could just use one or the other if it’s easier.
- Spread a thin layer of cream cheese down each cucumber slice. On one end, place a handful of carrots and bell pepper, along with fresh herbs if desired (optional).
- Roll up and serve!
FIND MORE RECIPES AT SUPERHEALTHYKIDS.COM